Downtown Rocks showcases spectacular lineups and free, nonstop entertainment all summer long, in the heart of Downtown Las Vegas. Dozens of bars and restaurants line Fremont Street Experience, which features the iconic casinos of Las Vegas’ original strip, making it the perfect venue for concertgoers to gather for pre and post-concert festivities.
Fremont Street Experience will be summer’s hottest music destination offering visitors performances from chart-topping artists in a high-energy environment, all set to the dynamic backdrop of the world’s largest digital display, Fremont Street Experience’s Viva Vision canopy – stretching five football fields long.
Downtown Rocks headliner concerts include:
- Friday, May 26: Theory of a Deadman at 9 p.m. on the 3rd Street Stage
- Saturday, June 10: Rock’n Road Trip Tour featuring Fuel, Tonic, Marcy Playground and Dishwalla at 7 p.m. on the 1st and 3rd Street Stages
- Monday, July 3: Ann Wilson of Heart at 9 p.m. on the 1st Street Stage
- Saturday, July 22: Good Charlotte at 9 p.m. on the 3rd Street Stage
- Saturday, August 12: Rick Springfield at 9 p.m. on the 1st Street Stage
- Saturday, August 26: Seether at 9 p.m. on the 3rd Street Stage
- Friday, September 1: Collective Soul at 9 p.m. on 3rd Street Stage
- Saturday, September 30: Chevelle at 9 p.m. on 3rd Street Stage
Downtown Rocks turns it up “One Louder” for Fremont Street Experience concertgoers and fans with signed autograph giveaways, band meet and greets, VIP cards for frequent visitors and the opportunity to win VIP passes for the entire concert series. Visitors can relive and share their Downtown Rocks experience through a custom photo backdrop, and merchandise including t-shirts and hats that will be available at every concert.